Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fridge Smart

If you don't know about this, you need to! On sale this month!!



I talk about Fridge Smart all the time! Since February this year, I've saved so much on produce it isn't even funny! I'm not just saying this, it's been proven to me. I am the one that never really believes what the product marketers tell me until I do it myself. I keep leaf lettuce in my fridge for over 3 weeks. Yeah, it's still edible & crisp! Strawberries have lasted more than 3 weeks for me, too - no mold, no mush!

I think I am going to video my experiences with this. We have a shopping day coming up. I will put it to the test for you. In my opinion, this set is a MUST HAVE for everyone! The average American family wastes over $600 annually throwing away their nasty, moldy, slimy produce. This product will, virtually, eliminate that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom