Thursday, July 10, 2008

A funny thing - Rated R for mature...

Okay - I have to blog about this before I forget. As I get older, I seem to forget more & more. Sadness...

So we (Dock & I) are watching WE tv last night. He tunes in once in a while. He's not afraid to show his sensitive, feminine side once in a while. Bwahahaha! 20/20 was on with one of those true crime mystery episodes. We love those, can't get enough.

Sometime during the show, there's this commercial. Kind of a shortened infomercial, really. Pos - T - Vac, I shit you not, is a penis vacuum. I did say vacuum. It seems to be a device designed to suck a penis erect. It even comes with its own lube & is covered by Medicaid & most insurance carriers. What?! Yes, me thinks it's a product directed toward the geriatric penis. (really?!) So, this penis vacuum is now a topic of serious comedy between Dock & I. Good thing the kids weren't around to ask "mom, what's that for?". I don't know that I would have been able to contain the laughter long enough to explain. Nor do I think I'm ready to explain something like that to the little ones.

The comedy we're enjoying from this isn't so much about the product itself, though that does carry a good deal of hilarity on its own. We found much more laughter in what Dock heard. He heard "pastabag". Upon asking me what the pastabag was for & my explanation of it, he reveled in the idea that he has his very own pastabag. It is, in fact, a part of me. We'll not get into the gory details because all you women have your own & those who use it, know it.

We proceed to crack up with every mention of the pastabag & what it does. Dock asks me to help him out via my pastabag. It is covered by insurance, so we're all good.

It's nice having him home for the week. Who knows what kind of pasta we might make tonight, or even if my pastabag will be put to use sometime during his vacay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lordy. I'm crying.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You know the guy who invented that tried out his mom's vacuum cleaner when he was 14. Ick, ick, ick. :)

~Billie~ said...

Well...I don't think spagetti will ever be the same! :P LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom