Monday, June 9, 2008

External HD, check!

It's here. I am in the process of writing down all the software I'll need to redownload for my PC's protection & the other fun things I need. It's almost finished transferring files - it was easy & has been rather fast.

Am I ready to start all over again? Nope, but I think I have to. If it is, in fact, my hard drive that's going bye-bye, I need to be certain & this seems to be the only way to know for sure - aside from paying a dude 150 bucks to come out & test it. Or driving my tower to Best Buy & signing up for Geek Squad. I'm always one for doing it myself, unless that fails. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

~Billie~ said...

Yaaaay!! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, it's always so scary when the hard drive is involved!

Heather said...

Eeeeks!! Good luck!

Candid Carrie said...

There are advantages to having adult children, they take care of your computers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom