Friday, February 22, 2019

And time moves forward

Here we are, in 2019.  Early in 2019, but 7 or so years later?

The older boy is now married (and 24), I couldn't be happier for him.  They tied the knot only at the beginning of Jan.  It was lovely & just immediate family until she gets back from her deployment.  She, the sigot (significant other), is an amazing young person who makes me very proud to be the mom of my son.  Who knew he'd do so well.  Speaking of doing well, he plays guitar, amazingly so.  I wish him the best of everything in his life, including making his dreams come true.

Dew (18 in a couple weeks) no longer screams, but yells instead - nowhere near as much, thank fuck!  He is taller than I am, and obsessed with his health & fitness.  He works out every day & tries (sometimes) to watch what he's eating.  He doesn't really have to because his metabolism is so high, he doesn't gain any weight, like, ever. No matter what he eats...  He's grown into a good young person.  He only has issues with his sister, which I still cannot understand.

Princess Fluffyfart (15 in April) has grown into an incredible young woman, angsty as all get out (NO DARLING I DIDN'T CALL YOU ANGSTY & MEAN IT, it's just that sometimes, you are.) Recommended into 3 honors classes her freshman year (this school year), straight As, classy dresser, classic beauty - I dunno why she worries about some of the stuff she does so much.  I guess it's a teen girl thing.

So, hey, I won't stay here long. I have this lack of consistency thing. *cough, cough*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom