Sunday, July 31, 2011

Before I forget

I just want to make a very special mention of my sweet boy, Andy.  Over the last 3 weeks, he has been my rock.  My solid anchor of goodness & kindness.  He's been nothing short of even tempered, doing everything I asked of him without complaint or fight, been ever so loving when it came to me, constantly asking if I'm okay or if I needed him to do something.  While I don't want to knock the rest of my kids, I think Maia wasn't quite able to deal with it all & Kyle is 16, what teen cares?  The one I've been challenged by most in his young life has been the most awesome boy in the world.  If it is indicative of what he's going to be like as an adult, I can say I am overflowing with pride for him.

I love you sweet boy - you have proven that I really might not have to worry so much about your future.  I'm amazed!!

His latest self portrait:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom