Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time to reorganize!

Over the next few days, there will be change going on here. I hope it will be for the better, with less clutter & a pretty up, while maintaining simplicity.

I do have my little Etsy shop browser on the sidebar, but I haven't uploaded new stuff. It's hard to keep paying to do that when no one is buying. My first wave of uploads went without a sale. Not that it's expensive, but it's hard to reconcile even small cost without generating any revenue. *sigh* My first stuff isn't as nice as my most recent stuff, though, either. Wish me luck with that! (the economy doesn't help with a product that is an impulse purchase, either. ;) )

I may just stick to offering sales on the blog using PayPal.

3 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

well don't get rid of it too soon, cuz i just went on and looked and found a pair of earrings that i really love! i woulda bought them right now, but i want to look through and see if there is anything plus my wallet is in the car and i don't wanna go out in the cold. i'll let you know what i want a little later :)

Susie said...

Good luck with the changes:-)

Roulette Games said...

Remarkable topic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom