TWICE! I love when these things come back around. It's like jumping into the middle of an Airsoft war - only not nearly as painful.
So, my friend Angie tagged me yesterday & I told her I would get to it by the evening, I did not. This morning, The Woman In Charge tagged me, too! So pittooo, pishoo, pittoo - they are riccocheting everywhere - better watch it.
I will tag a couple fairly newbs on my blog list and one that's been there for a long while. Not sure if they will all want to join in, but I have fun doing these, so maybe they will, too.
1. Link the person who tagged me.
2. Post the rules here.
3. Write 6 random things about myself.
4. Tag a few bloggers at the end of the post, then link to them.
5. Tell those people that I tagged them.
6. Let my tagger know that I did it.
1. I am a complete homebody - much to the chagrin of my kids. I'm thinking they will grow up to be homebodies, too - maybe, hopefully not. I never used to be. I just like the comfort that home brings. (I am blaming the hub - he's a homebody, too, but I'm worse than he is now. Thanks, Dockman!)
2. There is only one person I talk to on a regular basis that isn't living in my home. Other people suffer my lack of communication - including my siblings & parents. I'm so bad about getting in or staying in touch with people it isn't even funny. They are the same way, though - so I guess I learned it from somewhere.
3. I am getting my haircut this weekend. I always lose the haircut people I love to go to, then I neglect my hair for a very long time. I'll find someone awesome, then they shut down or move somewhere else, or leave that salon. I need a fun, short cut - one that will be easy, cute & fresh. First, I have to find someone to do it.
4. I have to go pick up celery in a few. I make a mean pork meatloaf with a recipe I got from Dockman's grandma. It's uber unhealthy, but oh so good.
5. My 2 youngest children talk to their toys endlessly. They use character voices for certain toys & it's fun to listen to sometimes. It can be disturbing, too - to hear the things the "moms" tell the "kids".
6. I am trying to finish inventory-ing my earring collection so I can showcase them for sale. Maybe someone will love them. ;) Inventory is boring as hell. Plus, tomorrow is my birthday. :D
I am tagging:
1. I have to tag Amanda! Cause she's a riot & her photography is worth a million views.
2. I am tagging That Girl - I can't get enough of her honesty. She has a way with words.
3. Also, Outnumbered - she is a fun read & I like her.
That be it. I will do 3 because 3 is plenty. By the time I get to 6, I'm running into many other tags.
kids WW SYTYCD fiction tv daughter gall bladder life Dew Princess Fluffyfart RemembeRED Spring Thunder Storms Wordful Wednesday andewd behavior issues breast cancer awareness dad dreams family time friendship funny stuff honesty kid movies love mom music son teen pregnancy teens 4th of July American Idol Dear so and so Dock man ED ER Europe Friday fragments Halloween Illumination Poem Maia Miss Independent My Show Off Red Writing Hood SIX-Burgh Steelers SUPER BOWL Tupperware Writer's Workshop Zombie boy arguing baby farts barbaric behavior baseball big bees cat conspiracy cussing eating poorly etsy evil plan experiment failure field trip finale first ever husband follies inconsistency hiatus insanity insomnia jello shots kid photography kid pics life in general marriage midlife my issues nostalgia not so independent daughter pah-tay parenting pastabag rant short story silly kids slacker spilled milk stress tall tales? the little things true friendship unusual daughters upbringing weird wish wonky commercials writing analyzer