Wednesday, April 23, 2008

He's not digging the later nights.

7, that is. He is getting right pissed that he has to go to bed when it's still light outside. Tough break, I guess. He needs at least 9 hours or more. Otherwise, I pay the price after school, big time.

I went out this evening to have a smoke and it smelled like a combination of old dog shit & a wash rag that's a sink full of dishes away from the hamper. Not sure what was making the stink, but it was a bit nasty. Once in a while, I'd catch the wafting comfort of the inside of my house. Do you ever wonder what your house smells like to other people? I've wondered. I hope it smells good.

I'm not looking forward to the stormy season - not at all. I can't stand the big ones. I always fear a tornado. The idea of one gives me the heebee-geebees, creepy crawlies under my skin.

My daughter found a couple of "sleeping" lady bugs on the deck yesterday. She found them a home in a knot in one of the deck boards & decorated it with a couple of star erasers & one of Tanner the amazing pooping & eating Barbie dog's food (poops). Uber wicked decor for the dead bugs. I took a couple of pics & I will have to drop them in here after I've resized them.


That's all for now - I have to see who gets the axe tonight on Idol. Didn't watch yesterday, btu I caught the performances on you tube. I don't ever like the weeks the do show tunes or things like this. It's always rather boring, Kinda glad I didn't have to sit through it. Heh.

A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom