Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monday Listicles (on Tuesday) - 10 things I say too often to my children

Brought to you by - The Good Life.   My entry, better late than never.  These are things I say way too often along with some things I never wanted to say as a parent, but understand why I say it, now.






1. No running in the house!  Do you want to break your neck?

2. No jumping on the bed/couch/chair/furniture! This is not a gymnasium.  Do you want to break your neck?

3. Because I said so!

4. What do you think you're doing?

5. Who do you think you are?

6. Please rinse your dishes, I make the food, I serve the food, the least you could do is rinse your plate.

7. Please don't stuff wrappers (any garbage) between the couch cushions! Or, please don't leave your garbage laying around for me to clean up.

8. If you take something out, please put it back the way you found it.

9. Quit bickering/arguing/fighting/yelling/crying/being annoying! Or just plain CUT IT OUT/KNOCK IT OFF!

10. Whaaaaat?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom