Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm thinking I'm nearing

A time when I might actually get back to posting every freaking, stinking day! At least 5 days a week, anyhow.

I am busy with blogs for the time being, plus, I spent the last couple of days putting together a supply order so I can make more jewelry! It's going to be incredible what's in store! I have loads of cool components coming, not to mention a fabulous giveaway in December.

I'm also getting ready to participate in our town's Christmas Open House. It's town wide - great for exposure! I'm organizing & establishing myself for Jewelry parties, too. Hectic times, for sure. Hopefully, it's all for good and everyone comes out of it happy & satisfied!

I still miss you all & can't wait to visit more of you - I've been stealing visits when I have a free few minutes.

Once I start making more jewelry, I will be posting pictures galore! I'm so excited - you have no idea!

6 comments:

Karol said...

Can't wait to see what's new!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

You stay so busy! Can't wait to see the new stuff.

O'Neal (The Woman In Charge Around Here) said...

Um, about those jewelry parties...I'd like to book one,would you let me know when you're available? Oh yeah, is it extra to travel out of state?

Glad you're back & glad you're busy! I just hope you remember all us "little" people when you're a rich & famous world renowned jewelry artist! ;)

Susie said...

I can't wait to see your stuff!! Good luck on the local exposure!! That's awesome:-)

Anonymous said...

YAY! More jewelry!
I already have several marked as my favorites on your ETSY site.
Did I tell you that my friend LOVED the earrings that you made? I gave her a pair that I purchased awhile back.
I'm excited to see your new stuff. Good luck at the town Christmas Open House. Fun, fun!

O'Neal (The Woman In Charge Around Here) said...

Here humbly begging for the BEST home made biscuit recipe... So desperate I am offering a prize over at my place for the winning recipe! Anyone that has a good recipe PLEASE stop by & help a sister out! ;)

Thanks Lex for letting me advertise on your page! Smoochies! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom