Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally! Perfect Match belongs to....

Karol! Awesome! Karol is a fab lady (fun & funny & super sweet) & so deserves this beautiful set! I am so glad you won one of the auctions because you were in on every one! It really is a beautiful thing - having you all be a part of this, my first charity auction! Maybe next year, the turn out will be bigger & the jewelry will be even better (the "jewelry better" part will be for sure - I have big ideas!)!

Karol's auction win brings us to a grand total of
$140 donation (I rounded up from $138.23), that's better than I imagined we could do! Whoo-hoo! I don't know how the donations are acknowledged, as I've never done it before, but once it's accepted, whatever note or info I get I'll post it here.

Karol - I will be sending you an email (I meant to do that sooner - life sometimes fouls up my plans). I also was going to send that out today - but I didn't get to the post office (and ran out of my bubble envelopes). Tomorrow it will be!

Thank you all so very much for donating for beautiful pieces of jewelry & for such an important cause!! Our little donation may bring them a tad bit closer to a cure! I love you guys!

6 comments:

Karol said...

Woo-hoo! I won!!

*geez Lex, didn't realize you liked me so! *sniff* ;)

O'Neal (The Woman In Charge Around Here) said...

Woohoo! That is so awesome! Not to mention sweet for you to do something so kind!

I know by this time next year you will be huge, I just hope you remember all of us little people! LOL

Oh, and congrats on the Blogher ads! Or have they always been there? LOL I know, I'm nuts, but it's fun, right?

Brandi said...

Awesome job Lex! With your talent did you expect anything less?!

Mamahut said...

Very cool Miss! Your awesome.

careysue said...

Yes, thank you for doing this, every little bit helps!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I missed this...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom