A sweet new friend of mine bestowed an award on me! Carey Sue thinks I'm a kick ass blogger! For real? Naw, but thank you, Carey - you ROCK!
I gets to give this to 5 more bloggy friends - hmmmm...this is too hard to think about, because there are quite a few of you who do deserve it. I think there are too many of you who have kick ass blogs. See how you are?
1. Amber - because even though she doesn't always post, when she does it's memorable & almost always cracks me up!
2. Candace - because she is the funniest Crazy Texas Mommy I know in the blogosphere or in real life (I know plenty of crazy mommies, just none from Texas). I like real reads & good ones & she has that!
3. Danielle - even though I don't oft see her, I do visit & she has the tendency to make me spit stuff. Not only that, but she has a warm & fuzzy side, too. There's something about blogs that split my insides, though. If you make me laugh, I think you're kick ass.
4. Scribbler - this blog is just a really good read. Everytime I start, it's like a book I can't put down. I don't know how she'll accept being a kick ass blogger, because she keeps to herself. I just want her to know that I think she is.
5. Sunshine - because she is awesome - period.
Now you all get to choose 5 other bloggers that you feel are kick ass.
Let them know that they have received an award, link back to both the person who awarded you and also http://www.mammadawg.com/
Visit the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ , to get codes click here and it will take you to KABC HQ, sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
Lotsa mumbo jumbo & I do it for the fun of it. Have fun!
kids WW SYTYCD fiction tv daughter gall bladder life Dew Princess Fluffyfart RemembeRED Spring Thunder Storms Wordful Wednesday andewd behavior issues breast cancer awareness dad dreams family time friendship funny stuff honesty kid movies love mom music son teen pregnancy teens 4th of July American Idol Dear so and so Dock man ED ER Europe Friday fragments Halloween Illumination Poem Maia Miss Independent My Show Off Red Writing Hood SIX-Burgh Steelers SUPER BOWL Tupperware Writer's Workshop Zombie boy arguing baby farts barbaric behavior baseball big bees cat conspiracy cussing eating poorly etsy evil plan experiment failure field trip finale first ever husband follies inconsistency hiatus insanity insomnia jello shots kid photography kid pics life in general marriage midlife my issues nostalgia not so independent daughter pah-tay parenting pastabag rant short story silly kids slacker spilled milk stress tall tales? the little things true friendship unusual daughters upbringing weird wish wonky commercials writing analyzer