Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta!

In this picture, my two oldest boys are getting ready for Halloween. At the time, they were my only boys (no girls yet). I find myself near giggles when I look at Kyle's face because as much as he knew that was Steven - he watched me do the make-up - he just looks uber freaked! This make-up job was a big hit with Steven because he thought I did a spectacular job & he was successful scaring other children without even trying to. Steven did his own make-up the following year & won the first prize in school for the best costume. I guess I did teach him something...heh. Another thing about this costume - Kyle had to emulate it twice when he got older. It was that impressive to the boy.





Notice zombie boy has a Tiggeriffic Halloween bag...

Join the fun!

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

8 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Lex, that is priceless!

Scare 'em, Tear 'em Boy with Tigger Treat Bag. They wan't every scar to look perfectly true to life, yet they don't care what purse they grab on the way out he door!

JWilson said...

Oh my gosh, your youger sons face is hysterical!

Good Job on the make-up.

my2boyz said...

One looks super scarry even with the Tigger bag and the other just looks plain scared!
Crack me up!

Connie said...

You can all the candy ... really ... you're freaking me out!

Awesome job!

careysue said...

that was so cute when you pointed out the fact he had a tigger Halloween bag.

they can look rough and tough on the outside but Mom's know! darling boys!

jen721 said...

The tigger bag makes the whole costume work! The make up job is pretty bad a** too. I can see why it scared his brother!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny with that Halloween bag...so scary! Hilarious.

Sunshine said...

My girls cross the street to get away from scary boys like that on Halloween. Ha ha...Yes, love the Tigger bag!

LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for The Life and Crimes of a Mom